Search My Blog!

Hey, Fellow People!

Hello, Everyone. I have a post called Question of the Week and it hasn't been changed for AGES. So, if you're visiting this blog,(which you are) please post an answer at that post. You don't need to it's just that i'd REALLY like to change it but I can't yet because I haven's got any answers yet! Once I have gotten at least 10 comments, I will get it up and runnin' again with fresh new Questions every week! Well, keep on bloggin'!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

CUPONK IS TOTALLY COOL!

Hey there! CUPONK IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! It's really cool because there's also this backboard that you use for some of its throws. anyways, it comes with a deck of cards that has a whole bunch of fancy throws that you can try, and even some you can actually create with the custom cards. I now have my own Cuponk set. well, check out the videos I made. THEY'RE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And also check out my SICKEST SHOT EVER!!!! It shows me at a counter in my kitchen, but it's WAY cooler than it looks. Oh yeah, also big congrats to Cheikh Gueye for making a shot ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE TREEHOUSE!!!! It's the very last video at da bottom of this post. The reason Cheikh's in it is because I went to Cheikh's house for an overnight and we went to the school (because Cheikh is Maafi's son) and we did some kewl Cuponk shots.
Here's the link to teh vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A3yTdtupuc

No comments:

Post a Comment