Search My Blog!

Hey, Fellow People!

Hello, Everyone. I have a post called Question of the Week and it hasn't been changed for AGES. So, if you're visiting this blog,(which you are) please post an answer at that post. You don't need to it's just that i'd REALLY like to change it but I can't yet because I haven's got any answers yet! Once I have gotten at least 10 comments, I will get it up and runnin' again with fresh new Questions every week! Well, keep on bloggin'!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Purr Post

Hello cat lovers! This post is all about my meowing star, Duma. My cat Duma is an amazing cat. I have videos, even movies of her. I will try to update info on her weekly. She is a very playful cat, but other times she's just a couch potato. She really loves this bird toy that I got her, which spins when you whisk it through the air. Sometimes, when she's really playful, she jumps about 1-2 feet just to hit the bird toy. She also does a good high-five! Make sure to check out THE DUMA videos that I am making, along with some bloopers!Also be sure to look at the spinning wonder in the video beneath these words! BUT WATCH OUT. DUMA IS GOING TO TAKE OVER MY BLOG. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!


















3 comments:

  1. Amazing! Where do you get these ideas???

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to put all of your ideas, pictures and videos in one place! Read any good books lately?

    ReplyDelete